An early Spanish term of affection for the roadrunner native to this area, “Paisano”, means friend or compatriot. It was the only name that encompassed what we have created for you at Paisano Ranch – a place for friends and family to enjoy each other’s company while hunting, taking photographs or just hanging out enjoying life on the ranch.
Lodging at Paisano Ranch features 8 bedrooms with 24 beds, 10 private bathrooms, and a full indoor kitchen where our chef makes the best meals. We also have a very nice outdoor kitchen perfect for grilling and enjoying the outdoors!
To help accommodate large groups, we also offer 4 full-service RV hookups that include water, electricity and sewage. Don’t have an RV but need the additional space for your get together? Not to worry, we will rent one for you as a pass-through price in your stay.
Our game room includes; a pool table, a large table for card games, satellite television and a gaming console. Outside you can relax around a large fire pit. What a perfect way to end your day!
From the front porch, you can view the large fishing pond surrounded by a grass meadow with wildlife feeders to enhance viewing opportunities. Back porch view centers on a food source that attract many different animals early in the morning and late in the evening.
Meals can be provided for up to 25 in the house or up to 150 guests on the pavilion and courtyard.
PAISANO FACILITY ACTIVITIES
- Game room has a table for 8 for cards, puzzles, and dominoes, which we provide.
- Game room also offers, a pool table, a ping pong table and a gaming console with many games to choose from.
- We offer Wi-Fi and satellite television on an 80inch TV.
- Two wet bars can be provided, one in the house and one in the game room.
- Projection capabilities for Power Point presentations.
- We have trails for hiking and roads for biking (BYOB, or bring your own bike).
- Rent one of our UTV’s and explore our 3500-acre ranch.
- Large grassy areas provide space for volleyball, baseball and Frisbee (all provided).
- The multiple ponds offer bass, catfish and blue gill perch for fishing.
- Horseshoe and washer tossing pits.
- Blinds and feeders offer gorgeous wildlife viewing and photography.
- Relaxing fire pit for evening visits and roasting marshmallows.
- Shoot like a sniper at our rifle shooting range or try out your new handgun at our pistol range. One of our range safety officers must be present for this activity.
- Unwind in our swim spa that is hot tub during the colder months and a cold pool during the summer months. Which in Texas could be all in the same week!
- Underground pool coming soon!